The Great Place to Work Certification recognizes employers who create an outstanding employee experience. Because employee feedback and independent analysis determine the scores, this Certification helps job seekers distinguish which companies genuinely offer a great company culture.
Great Place to Work (GPTW) is the authority on workplace culture. They survey employees on the things that matter and give companies actionable insights to improve. The survey gathers data on things like employee well-being, diversity and inclusion, and employee experience. The results are then presented in a way that helps you quantify your company culture, increase employee engagement and do the right thing for your business and people. Once certification is achieved, job seekers can use this as a tool to target their future employers based on the desired work environment.
“Through research and many years of studying what really matters in organizations, Great Place to Work has decoded what really makes a difference.” - Josh Bersin, HR Industry Analyst
Our employees spend the majority of their days at work with us, so of course we want Callzilla to be a great place to work. After asking the important questions, actively listening, and then putting in the work to make changes, we are incredibly proud to announce our certification.
We have been working to create a more employee-centric culture at Callzilla, and this was an important step in achieving that. Our efforts, of course, are ongoing. Our goal is for employees to continue to find their work meaningful and to feel proud to tell others where they work. GPTW lists 5 dimensions of employee well-being which we follow.
- Mental and Emotional Support
- Sense of Purpose
- Personal Support
- Financial Health
- Meaningful Connections
They state that "Well-being needs personalization, making coaches, experts and counselors critical resources to guide employees in developing strategies and skills for their own situations, strengths and values." Callzilla has a Psychology team as a part of our Human Resources department that focuses on this aspect in particular.Engagement Activities
- Holiday Parties
- Valentine’s Month of employee appreciation
- Pet Day (bring in photos of your furry friend)
- Birthday celebrations
- Virtual group activities for our agents working from home
- “Wall of Fame” employee recognition for good performance
- “Share your passion”, sending in photos to share of your hobbies
- Counseling sessions available for mental health, team issues, absenteeism, performance, retention, etc.
- Health & safety month (Talks on healthy habits, yoga class, biking excursion, etc.)
- Digital transformation: implementing systems like Novasoft, Talkpush, Sharepoint, and Online testing to support our agents working from home.
- Pandemic protocol put in place to reduce the spread and put employee safety first.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date on our GPTW journey.
Leave your comments bellow