Neal Topf co-launched Callzilla in 2005. Since then, he's led Callzilla to become one of the world's top-ranked outsourced contact centers, earning over a dozen industry awards for top quality and performance in outsourced customer care, business process outsourcing, and customer acquisition via phone, email, live chat, automation, and social media.
You’ll find Neal participating in ICMI’s weekly #ICMIchat on Twitter, presenting at industry conferences like SOCAP, being interviewed by Tech.see, Playvox, and others, and posting just about weekly on LinkedIn.
- 2021 Bronze Stevie Award for Contact Center of the Year.
- 2021 Silver Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year .(American Business Awards).
- 2021 ICMI Awards Finalist for Best Outsourcing Provider.
- 2021 ICMI Awards Finalist for Customer Service Hero Award.
- 2020 Named Top 30 Customer Service Influencers by Procedure Flow.
- 2018 International Customer Management Institute Contributing Author (Neal Topf)
- 2017 Best Outsourcing Provider (Callzilla), Contact Center World Awards, International Customer Management Institute
- 2017 Top 50 Thought Leaders (@nealtopf), International Customer Management Institute
- 2016 Quality MVP Award 2016, Silver (Callzilla), Customer Magazine
- 2016 Best Outsourced Contact Center Services Provider, Finalist (Callzilla), International Customer Management Institute
- 2016 Top 50 Thought Leaders (@nealtopf), International Customer Management Institute
- Neal Topf co-founded Callzilla, a nearshore inbound contact center that leads its industry in First Call Resolution and agent retention. Since 2005, the company has been compared to just about every contact center in the world, on every conceivable metric, and been chosen by the world's leading brands.
- Prior to starting Callzilla, Neal held positions in multinational corporations such as MCI where he oversaw their international wholesale telecommunications business and spent three years leading their Latin American marketing efforts in Mexico, South and Central America.
- During a stint at Wunderman Cato Johnson in New York he coordinated the agency’s international direct marketing business activities.
- Before that, Neal consulted for multinational corporations, including the Colombian National Federation of Coffee Growers.