Finding the best nearshore outsourcing partner might seem like a tall task when the market is so vast. It’s not as easy as just googling the term and choosing the first option on the list. Nobody trains you on what to look for, or what might suit your company the most. But here at Callzilla, we’ve got your back! We’ve compiled a list of tips you should take into account when choosing a nearshore partner.
- Although it is true that you get what you pay for, high quality doesn’t necessarily mean big expenses.
- Be sure to check your potential partner’s experience on the service you require. If, for instance, you are looking for web development services the team should have some technical expertise on the subject.
- It is essential to have a request for proposal (RFP) ready, so when the time comes you can check all aspects you wish to find in your partner. This is especially important when outsourcing a development process, to make sure you have everything covered.
- This clear outline will also help your potential partner to check whether the services and expertise they offer align with your expectations.
- Invest a good amount of money on your partnership, but don’t sacrifice your companies’ bottom line.
- If there are language barriers that concern you, consider looking for a multilingual
- Would you like to visit your team regularly? The closer your nearshore partner is, the easier for you to keep an eye on their operations.
- If real-time communication between you and the outsourcing company is key for you, look for locations with similar time zones as yours.
- Look for partners who can cater to your needs in infrastructure and software. Latin America is the perfect example of outsourcing companies with well-equipped facilities.
- Part of a great communication is speaking the same language, literally. Take this into account when evaluating your options.
- Take into account that depending on whether you need a short- or long-term service the price will vary. Hiring a contact center is different than hiring for development services.
- Likewise, we advise you to be clear on how much time the required service will take. Both you and your partner should have clear expectations on whether this is a short or long term project.
- Make sure you request performance statistics, look for recommendations, and reviews on the Internet to get an idea of the quality of your prospective partners.
- Also, the best recommendations might come from other companies that have already outsourced. Most outsourcers will have client testimonials on their website.
- Is there a chance you might need to expand your services? Find out what services your potential provider can offer in addition to your immediate needs.
- There are some services where your workforce may require constant training and refreshers, so it’s important to meet with the training and quality teams to confirm they have the capacity you need.
- Consider automated services for lower budget projects.
- Make sure your future partner shares your work ethic and culture. In countries like the United States, a cohesive work environment and rapport are highly valued. You want to find a nearshore outsourcing partner that’s on the same page.
- Safety is top priority for all businesses, so you might want to consider working with a security-conscious company, especially if you’re looking for development partnerships.
- If you are interested in finding a cost effective outsourcer that offers all of this and more, Callzilla is the way to go! Take a look at some of the results our partners have gotten working with us.
We hope this list has given you an idea of how to choose the right partner for you. If you wish to know more about nearshore outsourcing, take a look at our complete guide.
Leave your comments bellow