Spanish-speaking consumers are entering this country faster than any other minority group in the United States.
If your business is in Los Angeles, San Antonio, Miami, Chicago and a number of other large cities in the US, you probably already know this. Question is, have you considered the need for Hispanic call centers to really ramp up your sales to Latinos?
That means one out of every six Americans is Hispanic, which translates to a buying power of close to a trillion dollars. Univsion and Telemundo are the two largest Hispanic TV networks in this country and companies are spending lots of money advertising their products and services via these channels.
You may not be advertising on Network TV but you may already be using Cable TV, Radio, Print and Online advertising – which are all great way to drive leads. Question is where are these leads going? Who is handling their questions or concerns? You should not let a language barrier be an obstacle for these prospective buyers. By utilizing Call Centers that cater to this segment of the US population, you can leverage Hispanics and their growing buying power!
Hispanic Call Center Services
So when interviewing different Hispanic Call Centers, what should you look for? What can they do for your business? Very important questions whose answers may NOT always be the same as English speaking call center solutions. For more information on this, please download our ebook at www.Callzilla.net and you can get great information on “everything you should know on hiring Hispanic Call Centers” for your business:
Here is a list of some of the things you should be looking for:
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Social Media
- Technical Support / Help Desk
- Lead Generation
Callzilla Is One of The Leading Contact Centers in the United States with Offices in South Florida
- Since 2005, we have productively completed five million calls in many different establishments and sectors.
- Our versatile solutions will allow your business to stand out in its marketing and sales communications with the Spanish-speaking community.
- We work to provide unmatched customer service in order keep your customers for a lifetime.
- We will allow callers to have an understanding of their accounts, as well as to attend to their concerns in an outstanding and culturally-sensitive manner.
- We are focused on top quality assurance and constant training to make certain that our agents carry out their responsibilities naturally.
- We thoroughly keep track and assess what our agents say and work to boost results.
- Our aim is to always assist and facilitate our valued clients considerably better than other call centers.
- We have the dedication to address and safeguard your business while being receptive to your needs.
- Our state of the art call center innovation showcases highly effective measurability and attributes.
- Our workstations are linked to high-speed online connections along with a Windows based computer and a flat screen monitor.
- We have a growing staff that is comprised of over four hundred people, from agents, trainers, managers to support technicians.
- Constant training is paramount to achieving success in our business and our goal is to develop the finest call center agents in the Hispanic Marketing industry.
- We have a training staff that is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish, with vast knowledge in working and residing in the United States, so we are equipped to best understand and deal with your callers. All these make us a reliable and reputable Hispanic call center.